7.24.2008

party time

So I told you that our staff party this week was high school prom themed. And it was a lot of fun. Unlike my actual high school prom, I knew everyone at this party. (My graduating senior class was upwards of 300 people, most of whom I did not even realize I went through 4 years of high school with). We had fun dancing and drinking homemade smoothies into the wee hours of the night (and to me, wee hours looks like 11pm these days). But the best part of our themed smoothie parties is always watching what outfits people come up with. With a prom theme, this summer's party outfits were really fun.
I wore this fabulous red sparkly number. This is an actual prom dress worn by one of my dear friends in the late 90's. A perfect time for it to make a comeback I think:

But this fabulous couple was my personal favorite for the evening. It was thrift store finds for them:

2 comments:

Nick and Kaley said...

That dress' existence disgusts me. I think Ben actually looks cool. He should have worn that to OUR prom. ha ha ha

Diana said...

I didn't know you had a blog punk???