7.22.2008

on the river

I am tired- and it is only Tuesday. I have been busy but it's been fun--I finally got a chance to ride on the boat this summer. I really enjoyed riding in the boat and watching the kids behind me have a blast on the "banana boat" (which is exactly how it sounds for those that are not familiar with banana boating). It is one of the highlights for the campers and it has been the highlight of my week. It was so fun to watch them scream every time we went over a wave. After banana boating was over for the day I assisted (minorly) in reclaiming a runaway sailboat. All in all, a pretty eventful day on the river.Later tonight is this summer's legendary smoothie night at the girl's cottage. The theme is high school prom. Basically the husband and I are going to be the coolest couple there.

1 comment:

Nick and Kaley said...

ohhhh I can't wait to see those pictures!