11.02.2008

a voice for the voiceless.

I like to post about things like friends, family, Christmas, flowers, finding a cure for breast cancer... you know, those kinds of things.
And I don't wanna talk politics. But I watched this woman's testimony and sobbed as I thought about the upcoming election, as I thought about God's great gift of life. Abortion, not to mention the thought of lifting the ban on partial birth abortion, makes my heart hurt. So, anyway, I just really felt compelled to encourage you to watch this 10 minute clip if you have the time. This woman survived an abortion.

4 comments:

Nick and Kaley said...

wow.

Julie said...

I had an opportunity to see her speak in high school at a youth conference. What an amazing story! I posted this video on my blog. I'm not an overly political person, but the idea of partial term abortions being legal makes me sick. Thanks for sharing this!

Carol said...

Ditto Kaley and Nick...

Diana said...

so glad you posted that. I know who she is, but have never heard her speak. She is a little spit fire! Love it!